في نهاية مقالنا قروض البنك الزراعي المصري 2022 ,رضت أفكار تجاه هذا الموضوع بكلمات من ذهب، حيث استعنت باللغة العربية التي تتضمن العديد من العبارات والمفردات الناجزة، مما لا شك فيه أن هذا الموضوع من أهم وأفضل الموضوعات التي يمكن أن أتحدث عنها اليوم، حيث أنه موضوع شيق ويتناول نقاط حيوية، تخص كل فرد في المجتمع، وأتمنى من الله عز وجل أن يوفقني في عرض جميع النقاط والعناصر التي تتعلق بهذا الموضوع.
Egyptian Agricultural Bank loans 2022
The Agricultural Bank has provided many distinguished loans in response to the farmers’ need for financing for their various projects, as well as for the rest of the community.
These loans have several different advantages, in addition to their various guarantees. Among the loans offered by the Agricultural Bank is a loan called a veal loan.
The value of the veal loan amounts to approximately 2 million pounds, and its interest rate starts at approximately 5% and is decreasing annually. This loan is one of the loans of the Egyptian Agricultural Bank 2022, which is provided by the Agricultural Bank to all citizens.
In addition to the existence of many projects financed by the Agricultural Bank, and the client can borrow to work on this project from the ground up, and below from the lines coming from this topic we will present the types of Egyptian Agricultural Bank loans 2022.
small business loans
Small project loans are among the loans of the Egyptian Agricultural Bank 2022, which aims for young people to obtain private financing for the project, but there are a number of specific projects that are specifically funded, including
- Projects related to irrigation methods. In addition to this, financing modern agricultural projects. In the event that the client wants to obtain greenhouses; They are also funded according to their number.
- Financing projects related to obtaining motors so that water can be obtained from wells, in addition to projects related to solar-powered greenhouses.
- As well as projects related to solar cells, they are financed, and these projects are considered projects related to generating electric power.
- Financing projects related to agricultural equipment of all kinds, as well as agricultural projects in general.
- Financing projects related to equipping medical clinics, as well as medical laboratories and medical device projects.
Conditions and papers required for obtaining small business loans
There are a set of conditions and papers that are required to be present in order to obtain the loan for small projects, and these papers and conditions include the following
- Provide everything related to the guarantees required by the bank to take the loan in full.
- It is necessary that the down payment made to the bank should not be less than 20%.
As for the papers related to obtaining a small project loan, which is a type of Egyptian Agricultural Bank loan; There are a number of papers that are considered as a means of entitlement and as a guarantee for obtaining the loan, including the following
- A copy of the national ID card must be provided, and it is essential that this card be valid.
- Provide a receipt from the utilities, and the period of this receipt should not exceed three months prior, and it is necessary that it contains the address of the person requesting the loan.
- A copy of the tax card, as well as a copy of the commercial register.
- Provide a copy of the permit to practice the activity, which is stamped by the concerned authorities.
- The import card, if any.
- It is necessary to have two budgets for the last period, and to be officially documented issued by the chartered accountant.
- A copy of the guarantees submitted to the bank.
- Provide a simplified study of the project for which you wish to obtain the loan.
- In the event that a doctor applies for this project; It is necessary to be registered in the Physicians Syndicate.
- Likewise, in the case of doctors applying for this loan, it is necessary to provide a license from the medical center or hospital.
Livestock project financing loans
This is another type of Egyptian Agricultural Bank loan, and it is concerned with financing livestock, and it is reviewed and presented on the Islamic Murabaha formula. These loans can be obtained for ordinary persons or legal persons, and the loan is provided with the guarantee of savings vessels.
On the other hand, this loan is granted to small breeders with a value of up to 150 thousand Egyptian pounds, and this financing is granted to medium breeders, and on the other hand, the maximum can be increased to reach nearly 500 thousand Egyptian pounds.
For large breeders, they obtain the loan and financing for this project, but on the other hand, the maximum loan limit is determined according to the credit study of this project.
Papers and conditions for obtaining livestock loans
There are a set of papers and conditions required to obtain a livestock loan, and these papers and conditions include the following
- A copy of the national ID card, and it is necessary that this card be valid for the period.
- Provide one of the receipts for government utilities, and it is also possible to submit an electricity connection or a water connection, as well as a gas connection, if available.
- Provide proof of the official residence of the agricultural land, and it is necessary to have an actual inspection report from one of the concerned authorities, and it is possible that the concerned authority for this is the concerned authority for the management of animal production as well as veterinary medicine.
- An administrative fee of up to 2% of the total amount of the financing should be paid when it is awarded to the project.
- The rate of return changes and the advance is determined in the application of one of the major companies to obtain financing, and is determined based on Islamic profitability controls.
Agricultural Bank Auto Loans
This type of loan is offered by the Agricultural Bank of Egypt 2022, which is concerned with the loan for cars, so the person wishing to obtain the loan can buy a car and the Islamic Murabaha system is implemented in this loan and there are a group of cars that you can obtain through this loan, and these types of cars the following
- angel cars
- transport cars
- Microbus cars
There are a set of conditions that must be met before applying for an agricultural bank loan for cars, including the following
- 15% of the car’s total value must be presented.
- Installments are made on a monthly basis on the Islamic Murabaha system.
- It is necessary that all the required guarantees are available in order for the loan to be approved.
Papers and conditions for obtaining a car loan
There is a set of papers and documents that are required to obtain car loans, and these papers include the following
- Submit an application to the bank.
- A copy of the national ID card and a copy of the national ID card of the guarantor.
- Receipt from the companion and it is necessary that the address on the receipt is the same as the address of the customer card.
On the other hand, the bank provides loans to obtain cars for people with special needs, whether they are deposit holders or employees, but the application for this loan is subject to certain conditions and controls, and among these conditions are the following
- The down payment for this type of car is approximately 10% of the total car value.
- Provide a copy of the medical commission’s decision.
- It is necessary that the monthly income of the loan applicant be not less than 3000 pounds.
Loan for retail banking products using Islamic Murabaha method
This loan is one of the types of Egyptian Agricultural Bank loans, and it depends on financing consumer products, but for specific products, including the following
- Home Durable Financing This is in addition to household furniture.
- Finishing housing units of all kinds, as well as financing for building materials.
- Financing all educational needs, whether these needs are school or public university expenses.
There are a set of conditions that must be met in order to obtain financing, including the following
- The installment shall not exceed 35% of the monthly income of the loan applicant.
- A down payment of 10% of the total financing is required.
- Providing the various guarantees required by the bank.
Documents and conditions necessary to obtain loans for services and consumer products
Some documents and papers are submitted to obtain the loan, and among these conditions and papers are the following
- A copy of the national ID card, and it is necessary that this card be valid for the period.
- Submit a notarized and approved statement clarifying the value of the monthly salary of the loan applicant.
- Provide an official undertaking stating that the salary will be transferred to the bank or at least the monthly installment to it.
This loan is the last type of Egyptian Agricultural Bank loan, and it differs from other loans by several advantages that we will present through the following lines
- The value of this loan is approximately 2 million pounds, which is considered a maximum.
- The interest rate of the loan is about 5%, and it decreases annually, and this percentage is according to what was stated in an initiative of the Central Bank.
- This loan is granted, whether it is for young people or young educators, as well as companies and various establishments, in case they exist for several years or are of recent origin.
Conditions for obtaining veal loans
The veal loan is a type of Egyptian Agricultural Bank loan, and it depends on a different set of instructions and required matters. There are a number of conditions that must be met in order for the applicant to obtain the loan, including the following
- No fully females are funded in this loan; So it is necessary that the loan be requested for male cattle.
- It is necessary to provide suitable housing for raising these livestock, in case the number does not exceed one head and in the event that there is a desire to purchase a larger number; It is therefore necessary that the farm itself be licensed with more than one head.
- Livestock health care, as well as proper nutrition, should be provided by a livestock engineer.
- If the loan is approved and obtained; It is necessary that the livestock are purchased and their insurance numbered and registered on the other hand in the livestock insurance fund, and this is a means of protection for the applicant for the loan, as well as protecting the livestock themselves from theft or fire.
- In the event that deposits or any form of savings are linked, then the credit facilities that have been granted cannot be used.
- In the event that the application is submitted, the bank in this case works by fully inquiring about the person requesting the loan and taking all the guarantees for obtaining this loan.
Documents required to apply for a veal loan
There is a set of papers and documents that the bank requires from the customer applying for this loan. These papers and documents are also determined by the conditions according to the category that aims to obtain the loan. Below we will present the papers and documents required for each category.
There are a set of conditions for this category, and these conditions are as follows
- It is necessary that the applicant for the loan be a young person, recent graduate or young educator.
- Provide a copy of the national ID card, and it is necessary that this card be valid for the period, and in the case of a guarantor, it is also necessary to provide a copy of its national ID card.
- Bring a copy of the academic qualification of the applicant for the loan in case the applicant for the loan is a recent graduate or young educator, with the need to see the original certificate.
- It is necessary for the loan applicant to be a small breeder or a small farmer who has the ability to read and write.
- The applicant’s criminal record must be brought in order to prove his good conduct and behavior.
- The bank sends a report to inspect the place that is allocated for raising livestock, and the area of this place must be no less than 5 square meters per head, and then the project will be financed.
- It is necessary to bring a copy of the ownership of the farm or at least the lease contract, and it is also necessary to sign the copy that it has been proven that the original contract has been seen, making sure that there are livestock to be financed for feeding in the first place.
- A copy of an agricultural holding, if available, should be brought, provided that it is valid for the period.
- It is necessary to bring the authorization of the applicant to the bank itself; Until all accounts belonging to the person in the banking system, as well as the General Administration of Credit Risks and the Egyptian Information Company, are viewed, and this is in accordance with the instructions of the Central Bank.
- A livestock insurance policy should be brought from the insurance fund.
- Receipts for livestock vaccination must be brought.
- A license to practice the profession must be brought.
This category is the category that is concerned with the owners of companies and they have other conditions that differ from the conditions of the first category in some matters, and among these conditions are the following
- Bring a copy of the national ID card of the company owner.
- Bring the Memorandum of Association of the company itself.
- Bring the commercial register and it is necessary that it be recent, i.e. less than a month has passed, as well as bring the tax card, the company newspaper and the license to practice the profession.
- Bring and trust livestock insurance.
- Bring a document related to livestock vaccination before disbursing the loan and after disbursing it.
- Bring a registration card for the numbering of animals, provided that it is approved and stamped by the competent authorities.
- Bring the last 3 financial statements of the company.
- Determining the tax position of the company with a certificate from the chartered accountant to clarify the tax and insurance position.
- The bank sends a person to inquire about the company and its board of directors, as well as all its accounts.
- Bring a certificate from the economic court in whose jurisdiction the activity of determining the position of the company is located.
- Bringing a feasibility study for the project in a simplified manner.
Categories who are allowed to get a veal loan
There are two types of people who can get a veal loan
- Young educators or young graduates, whether they are boys or girls.
- Legal persons are newly incorporated companies or sole proprietorships and are small in size compared to the activity.
Does the value of the veal loan differ according to the applicant?
Yes, the value of the veal loan varies according to the person requesting the loan, for example
- Young graduates or young educators in general, the value of the loan for them is approximately 400 thousand pounds.
- If the applicant is one of the owners of newly established sole proprietorships; The loan percentage in this case may reach approximately 2 million pounds, and the loan term is a maximum of one year for the short-term loan, meaning it is proportional to the fattening cycle of livestock.
Here, we have finished presenting everything related to the loans of the Egyptian Agricultural Bank in 2022, with a mention of the different types of loans and the conditions for obtaining them, as well as the papers and documents required for each type of loan, and we hope that we have provided you with the desired benefit.
ختامآ لمقالنا قروض البنك الزراعي المصري 2022 , وبعد الانتهاء من تحليل العناصر، وكتابة الموضوعات، أرغب في المزيد من الكتابة، ولكني أخشي أن يفوتني الوقت، فأرجو أن ينال الإعجاب.